Consult 4 Change Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC
Consult 4 Change (C4C) is distinguished from other counseling practices in that:
1) We educate!!! You will not be given a diagnosis or told you are going through something without being educated on what it is and what it looks like when people experience it!
2) Our therapeutic approach is inclusive of counsel, coaching, and education! This approach has been effective in helping others in personal development, career advancement, career changes, being effective leaders in the workplace, building a cohesive team, managing change, and coping with life transitions.
3) It's more than just "talk therapy!" We are interactive! In order to know if what we are doing is working, clients need to show they are able apply the skills outside of sessions. We do activities, role-playing, and homework!
4) We have a holistic approach. We believe that true "wellness" is not merely the absence of disease or sickness but a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being. We operate in conjunction with Health & Wellness companies, experts, and coordinate with local physicians for medical and psychiatric care.
5) We meet you where you are! Some couples may not be able to hold a 1-minute conversation without arguing. We meet you where you are right now using "house rules" recognizing that someone has in order to help get you to the place where you would like to be!
6) We are not confined to an office. We offer the up to date technological advancements in tele-health services using telephone and web-based counseling based on appropriateness.
7) We offer Group Therapy, Personal Development & Couples Workshops, Skills Training, and Health & Wellness Events. Stay tuned for our FiT 4 Lyfe Therapeutic Wellness Center Opening in Winter 2018.
8.) Our referrals base is generated from physicians, psychiatrist, word of mouth, and Employee Assistance Programs whom tend to request retention as a long-term client under self-pay or health insurance providers.
9). We are in-network with most major insurance panels: Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Cigna.
10). We offer flexible hours. For your convenience, we offer evening appointments during the week until 8pm and Saturday appointments to meet the needs of children, adolescents, and couples. We also offer next day appointments for urgent cases.
11). If you want a Faith-based approach then by request you will have it.